ATP World Tour Advertising Guidelines
Below is a list of items to consider when submitting online advertisements to the ATP World Tour for atpworldtour.com and barclaysatpworldtourfinals.com. These guidelines are intended to provide general guidance. They are not inclusive or exhaustive and are subject to change. Advertising inquiries specific to tournament web sites should be directed to the individual tournaments.
ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO THE PRIOR REVIEW AND APPROVAL OF THE ATP REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY COMPLY WITH THESE SUGGESTED ADVERTISEMENT GUIDELINES. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE ATP CAN DISAPPROVE SUBMISSIONS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY ARE CONSISTENT WITH THESE SUGGESTED ADVERTISEMENT GUIDELINES
ATP WORLD TOUR MARKS
- ATP World Tour Marks may not be depicted or otherwise referenced in non-sponsor or license advertising
- Advertisements cannot imply that the ATP World Tour endorses or is otherwise affiliated with the advertised product, service of the advertiser
- Advertisements should be consistent with the ATP World Tour’s goodwill and reputation of wholesomeness
- Advertisements should not contain offensive, lewd, violent or pornographic images
- Advertisements should be consistent with the ATP World Tour Brand values
- ATP will not accept advertising promoting the offering of or making reference to certain restricted product/service categories.