Ferrell Challenges Wilander In Charity Exhibition
Los Angeles, U.S.A.
by ATP Staff|
Former ATP players Justin Gimelstob and Mats Wilander teamed up with actors Rainn Wilson and Will Ferrell for the K-Swiss Global Tennis Showdown, benefiting one of Ferrerll’s charities, The Swedish School of Los Angeles, Saturday at the Los Angeles Tennis Center.
“I’m extremely excited to be a part of this event,” said Ferrell ahead of his exhibition match against former World No. 1 and seven-time Grand Slam champion Wilander. “I can finally put an end to my long-standing feud with Mats Wilander. I am tennis!!!”
Ferrell is a former Saturday Night Live cast member whose successful film career includes such comedies as Old School, Elf and Anchorman. He is married to Swedish actress Viveca Paulin, with whom he has two sons.
Wilson is an Emmy-nominated actor, best known for his role as Dwight Schrute on the sitcom The Office.
- Nishikori Visits Memphis Children's Hospital
- Milos Raonic Foundation Contributes $30,000 Grant To Canadian Paralympic Committee
- Isner Joins Blake & Bryans To Support Cancer Research
- Cilic To Host 'Marin & Friends' Charity Event In Monte-Carlo
- ATP Announces 'ATP ACES For Charity' Grant Recipients For 2015
- Groth Visits Ronald McDonald House