Ferrell Challenges Wilander In Charity Exhibition
Los Angeles, U.S.A.
by ATP Staff|
Former ATP players Justin Gimelstob and Mats Wilander teamed up with actors Rainn Wilson and Will Ferrell for the K-Swiss Global Tennis Showdown, benefiting one of Ferrerll’s charities, The Swedish School of Los Angeles, Saturday at the Los Angeles Tennis Center.
“I’m extremely excited to be a part of this event,” said Ferrell ahead of his exhibition match against former World No. 1 and seven-time Grand Slam champion Wilander. “I can finally put an end to my long-standing feud with Mats Wilander. I am tennis!!!”
Ferrell is a former Saturday Night Live cast member whose successful film career includes such comedies as Old School, Elf and Anchorman. He is married to Swedish actress Viveca Paulin, with whom he has two sons.
Wilson is an Emmy-nominated actor, best known for his role as Dwight Schrute on the sitcom The Office.
- Stars Step Out To Raise Money For Cancer Research
- ATP World Tour Stars Go Full Swing To Raise £410,000 For Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity
- Stars Rally For Charity At Barclays ATP World Tour Finals Gala
- Verdasco Visits United Family Hospital Shanghai
- Almagro, Harrison, Pospisil Launch Books For CARE
- Djokovic Hosts Star-Studded Foundation Fundraiser