Tennis For Africa Inter-Parliamentary Charity Tournament
by ATP Staff|
The parliamentary tennis teams of Italy, Finland and Russia will meet at the Due Ponti Sporting Club in Rome on 19-20 September to raise funds for the “DREAM” project of the Sant’Egidio community.
DREAM — which stands for Drug Resource Enhancement against AIDS and Malnutrition — is a charity project, promoted by Tennis for Africa Association in conjunction with the ATP, which focuses on the problems of Africa through Parliaments in the name of sport and solidarity.
The event features former ATP player Jonas Svensson, Andrei Chesbokov, Tonino Zugarelli, Gianluca Pozzi and Vincenzo Santopadre, who will help raise money to finance a treatment centre for children affected by AIDS in Maputo, Mozambique.
- Nishikori Visits Memphis Children's Hospital
- Milos Raonic Foundation Contributes $30,000 Grant To Canadian Paralympic Committee
- Isner Joins Blake & Bryans To Support Cancer Research
- Cilic To Host 'Marin & Friends' Charity Event In Monte-Carlo
- ATP Announces 'ATP ACES For Charity' Grant Recipients For 2015
- Groth Visits Ronald McDonald House