Tennis For Africa Inter-Parliamentary Charity Tournament
by ATP Staff|
The parliamentary tennis teams of Italy, Finland and Russia will meet at the Due Ponti Sporting Club in Rome on 19-20 September to raise funds for the “DREAM” project of the Sant’Egidio community.
DREAM — which stands for Drug Resource Enhancement against AIDS and Malnutrition — is a charity project, promoted by Tennis for Africa Association in conjunction with the ATP, which focuses on the problems of Africa through Parliaments in the name of sport and solidarity.
The event features former ATP player Jonas Svensson, Andrei Chesbokov, Tonino Zugarelli, Gianluca Pozzi and Vincenzo Santopadre, who will help raise money to finance a treatment centre for children affected by AIDS in Maputo, Mozambique.
- Haas, Almagro Lead Charity Tennis Clinic
- Fognini, Almagro Paint For Charity
- Del Potro Cheers Up Young Patients At Tandil Hospitals
- Stars Step Out To Raise Money For Cancer Research
- ATP World Tour Stars Go Full Swing To Raise £410,000 For Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity
- Stars Rally For Charity At Barclays ATP World Tour Finals Gala