Bank Austria Tennis Trophy
Kohlschreiber, Koubek Visit Schönbrunn Zoo In Vienna
by ATP Staff|
The Schönbrunn Zoo is one the world’s oldest, founded in 1752.
Kohlschreiber admitted: "It was really fantastic. I hadn't expected it to be so nice to visit the small monkeys. They had no fear, [they were] just looking for the food! It was the best experience with animals I've had.
"We had four small monkeys at home for about five years when I was young. I also lived for two years in Venezuela. There we had a lot of animals; some snakes, piranhas and small alligators. My father was crazy about them and I'm kind of the same, loving animals!"
Koubek said: "It was amazing. It was the first time I could touch a monkey. I fed them and they were all over me.
"I'm familiar with snakes, I have four of them at home. I know how to handle them and am not afraid at all. Today I got familiar with a big python. I hope mine will get as big, but I guess I will have to wait a few more years for that...!"
- Best Grand Slam Matches Of 2014 - Nos. 3-5
- Ferrer Learns Rubik's 'Cubism'; Teens Visit Basel Town Hall
- Federer, Nadal Headline In Basel; Ferrer Leads Valencia Field
- Murray Wins Vienna Thriller Over Ferrer; Boosts London Qualification Hopes
- Melzer/Petzschner Return To Winners' Circle In Vienna
- Murray To Face Ferrer In Vienna Final; Both Continue Push For London