Stakhovsky Launches "Ace The Cancer Fund"
by ATP Staff|
Sergiy Stakhovsky recently launched the "Ace The Cancer Fund", in support of the National Ukrainian Institute of Cancer.
From 5 May, Stakhovsky has agreed to donate $5 for every ace he hits at ATP World Tour tournaments.
His father, Eduard, is a Professor of Oncology and works at the Institute. The 24 year old is hoping to encourage other people to donate funds to the Institute to aid cancer treatment and research.
For more information on Stakhovsky’s charity initiative visit the official website: www.acethecancer.org
- Haas, Almagro Lead Charity Tennis Clinic
- Sa, Soares Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grant Cheque For WimBelemDon Project
- Fognini, Almagro Paint For Charity
- ATP Announces 'ATP ACES For Charity' Grant Recipients For 2014
- Del Potro Cheers Up Young Patients At Tandil Hospitals
- Isner Raises $100,000 For Cancer Center