Stakhovsky Launches "Ace The Cancer Fund"
by ATP Staff|
Sergiy Stakhovsky recently launched the "Ace The Cancer Fund", in support of the National Ukrainian Institute of Cancer.
From 5 May, Stakhovsky has agreed to donate $5 for every ace he hits at ATP World Tour tournaments.
His father, Eduard, is a Professor of Oncology and works at the Institute. The 24 year old is hoping to encourage other people to donate funds to the Institute to aid cancer treatment and research.
For more information on Stakhovsky’s charity initiative visit the official website: www.acethecancer.org
- Murray Becomes Global Ambassador For WWF
- Robredo Dethrones Lopez In “Corona’s Longest Serve” Competition
- Update: Official Launch Of The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- Estrella Burgos Saves Match Point In Longest Final Of Year
- New York Youth To Benefit From ATP Aces Grant
- Qureshi Donates Tennis Wheelchairs To Iraq