Stakhovsky Launches "Ace The Cancer Fund"
by ATP Staff|
Sergiy Stakhovsky recently launched the "Ace The Cancer Fund", in support of the National Ukrainian Institute of Cancer.
From 5 May, Stakhovsky has agreed to donate $5 for every ace he hits at ATP World Tour tournaments.
His father, Eduard, is a Professor of Oncology and works at the Institute. The 24 year old is hoping to encourage other people to donate funds to the Institute to aid cancer treatment and research.
For more information on Stakhovsky’s charity initiative visit the official website: www.acethecancer.org
- Djokovic Plays Football For Charity
- Portugal Open Accepts ATP ACES For Charity Grant For Youth Academy
- Djokovic, Tipsarevic Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grants
- Darcis Visits Casablanca Children's Hospital; Anderson Meets Talented Youngsters
- Andy Roddick Foundation Announces New Board of Directors
- Murray To Feature In "Rally Against Cancer" For Hutchins