Stakhovsky Launches "Ace The Cancer Fund"
by ATP Staff|
Sergiy Stakhovsky recently launched the "Ace The Cancer Fund", in support of the National Ukrainian Institute of Cancer.
From 5 May, Stakhovsky has agreed to donate $5 for every ace he hits at ATP World Tour tournaments.
His father, Eduard, is a Professor of Oncology and works at the Institute. The 24 year old is hoping to encourage other people to donate funds to the Institute to aid cancer treatment and research.
For more information on Stakhovsky’s charity initiative visit the official website: www.acethecancer.org
- Challenger Spotlight: Lu Wins 21st Title; Muller Adds Fifth Of 2014
- Fognini Poses Naked For British Cosmopolitan To Raise Male Cancer Awareness
- Murray Races Through; Stakhovsky Slays Gulbis At Wimbledon
- New-Father Stakhovsky With A Point To Prove
- Federer Visits Children's Hospital
- Federer: Portrait Of An Artist