WORLD RECORD MATCH
John Isner A Top 10 Hit On Letterman
John Isner on Letterman
by ATP Staff|
John Isner appeared on the Late Show With David Letterman Monday night to read a Top 10 list of thoughts that went through his mind during his 11 hour, 5 minute marathon with Nicolas Mahut at Wimbledon.
Watch Isner On Letterman
The Top 10 List
10 - I'm exhausted
9 - We've been playing so long I've forgotten - am I Isner or Mahut?
8 - Remember when I said I was exhausted? That was 8 hours ago!
7 - Wonder if I'll be sore tomorrow?
6 - I'm gonna lay back until 51-50, then make my move
5 - I'm asleep
4 - Why couldn't I have played Federer? It would've been over in 15 minutes
3 - Cramp!
2 - Honestly, I don't care if I win or lose - I just don't want to die
1 - Larry King has had marriages that didn't last this long
- Berdych, Isner Dance With Dragons In Shanghai
- Karlovic Upsets Cilic; Isner Finds Feet Abroad
- Tsonga, Monfils Headline Metz Draw As Emirates ATP Race To London Continues
- Stars Align For Cilic; Focus Turns To Davis Cup
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Djokovic Headlines US Open
- Janowicz Breaks Goffin's Unbeaten Streak