Del Potro Clarifies Comeback Report
by ATP Staff|
Debunking reports that he had resumed practising following May wrist surgery, the 6' 6" Argentine has said that his return date remain uncertain.
"I haven't picked up a racquet yet so I can't tell an exact date," del Potro wrote on his Twitter account. "When I know I'll tell you the news here. I'm improving, that's a good thing."
Del Potro underwent right wrist surgery on 4 May at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Watch Del Potro's Underwater Rehabilitation
- Del Potro "More Determined Than Ever" After Minor Surgery
- 'Smart' DelPo Withdraws From Australian Open
- Del Potro: "I Did More Than What I Expected" In Comeback
- Kukushkin Ends Del Potro's Sydney Run; Troicki Reaches Semis
- Del Potro Beats Fognini For Sydney QF Berth; Goffin Beaten