Federer & Nadal Re-elected To ATP World Tour Player Council
New York, U.S.A.
by ATP Staff|
The 2010-2012 ATP World Tour Player Council unanimously re-elected Roger Federer as President at its US Open meeting. Rafael Nadal was also re-elected as Vice President at the Council's first meeting.
"It is a great vote of confidence by my fellow Player Council members to be re-elected as President of the Council. I think it's important that the players have a seat at the table to discuss any issues confronting the sport," said Federer.
"We might not always agree on every point, but we respect each other's opinions and try to find a solution that works. I look forward to leading the group through 2012."
2010-2012 ATP World Tour Player Council
Roger Federer (President)
Rafael Nadal (Vice-President)
Claudio Pistolesi (Coach)
Ignacio Hirigoyen (Alumni)
- Federer, Wawrinka Lead Swiss Bid For Davis Cup Final
- Cilic Visits Kelly & Michael, Charlie Rose, David Letterman
- Cilic Reads Top 10 List On Letterman
- Cilic Crowned US Open Champion, Ends Nishikori's Historic Run
- Nishikori: “I Showed I Can Beat Anybody”
- Cilic Overpowers Nishikori: How The US Open Final Was Won