SWISS INDOORS BASEL
Roddick Upstaged By Wife In IQ Test
by ATP Staff|
Andy Roddick's IQ is an impressive 133, but it falls short of his first serve speed regularly in the high 130s and the IQ of his supermodel wife, Brooklyn Decker.
Roddick and Decker both took the abbreviated IQ test on the Bobby Bones morning show this past summer in their hometown of Austin, and Decker scored three points higher.
“I was just behind my wife, unfortunately,” said Roddick when asked about the result following his first round match Wednesday at the Swiss Indoors Basel.
The World No. 9 was quick to point out a factor he believed affected the outcome, asserting, “She had a , but she was using paper for the first half of it!”
Roddick and Decker, the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover model, have been married since April 2009.
- Gonzalez Outguns Roddick To Take Title
- Roddick Made Honorary Wimbledon Member; Faces Gonzalez For Title
- Roddick Rocks Royal Albert Hall
- Gonzalez Makes ATP Champions Tour Debut; Roddick's Return Creates Buzz
- Henman Scrapes Past Enqvist On Day One; Roddick Arrives
- Roddick Prepares For Royal Albert Hall Bow