Nadal Reaches 5 Million Facebook Fans
by ATP Staff|
World No. 1 Rafael Nadal has reached another milestone by registering more than 5,000,000 fans on his official Facebook page.
The Spaniard uses his Facebook page to update his fans, in both Spanish and English, about his news on and off the court and to share photos and videos.
Nadal still has a little way to go before he catches up with rival Roger Federer, who has more than 5.6 million Facebook fans on his official page. Real Madrid footballer Cristiano Ronaldo sets the benchmark for athletes on Facebook with a staggering 17.2 million followers.
Former Manchester United midfielder David Beckham is approaching 6.8 million followers, while Nadal and Federer are closing on NBA star Kobe Bryant, who has just over 5.8 million fans.
- Nadal Drawn In Same Quarter As Djokovic At Roland Garros
- Nadal Reigns In Stats At Roland Garros
- Nadal Awarded Paris' Highest Honour
- Wawrinka Denies Nadal In Rome To Set Federer Clash
- Nadal Enters Unfamiliar Territoriy After Rome QF Loss
- Throwback Thursday: Watch Federer's Thrilling Point In 2006 Final Vs Nadal