Nadal Gains Revenge Over Djokovic In Bogota Exhibition
by ATP Staff|
The World No. 1 defeated No. 2-ranked Djokovic 7-6(5), 6-3 in front of 14,000 spectators at the Coliseo El Campin in Bogota on Monday. Before the match, Djokovic performed a song and dance routine, while Nadal treated a female member of the crowd to his Latino dancing skills.
Both players have received byes into the second round of the Sony Ericsson Open, an ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournament in Miami, which begins on Wednesday.
Nadal has won a record 18 ATP World Tour Masters 1000 titles, while Djokovic is riding a 20-match winning streak, which includes lifting three tour-level trophies.
- Nadal, Bryans Qualify For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Ferrer Leads Hamburg Field
- Djokovic Returns To No. 1; Qualifies For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- Djokovic Kept Busy On Media Tour; Returns To London In November
- Djokovic Overtakes Nadal At No. 1 In Emirates ATP Rankings
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Isner Top Seed In Newport