Nadal Gains Revenge Over Djokovic In Bogota Exhibition
by ATP Staff|
The World No. 1 defeated No. 2-ranked Djokovic 7-6(5), 6-3 in front of 14,000 spectators at the Coliseo El Campin in Bogota on Monday. Before the match, Djokovic performed a song and dance routine, while Nadal treated a female member of the crowd to his Latino dancing skills.
Both players have received byes into the second round of the Sony Ericsson Open, an ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournament in Miami, which begins on Wednesday.
Nadal has won a record 18 ATP World Tour Masters 1000 titles, while Djokovic is riding a 20-match winning streak, which includes lifting three tour-level trophies.
- Watch Nadal Win Crazy Hot Shot Exchange
- Watch Djokovic Spark Comeback Vs. Nadal In 2011 Miami Final
- Novak's Early Claim For Year-End No. 1 In Emirates ATP Rankings
- Brain Game: Djokovic Serves Up Clever Tactics For Victory
- Djokovic's Desert Dream: How The Indian Wells Final Was Won
- Match Vs Federer Is "The Ultimate Final" Says Djokovic