Nadal Gains Revenge Over Djokovic In Bogota Exhibition
by ATP Staff|
The World No. 1 defeated No. 2-ranked Djokovic 7-6(5), 6-3 in front of 14,000 spectators at the Coliseo El Campin in Bogota on Monday. Before the match, Djokovic performed a song and dance routine, while Nadal treated a female member of the crowd to his Latino dancing skills.
Both players have received byes into the second round of the Sony Ericsson Open, an ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournament in Miami, which begins on Wednesday.
Nadal has won a record 18 ATP World Tour Masters 1000 titles, while Djokovic is riding a 20-match winning streak, which includes lifting three tour-level trophies.
- Djokovic Praises Nishikori After US Open Loss
- Nishikori Makes Tennis History, Becomes First Asian Man In Grand Slam Final
- Nishikori Denies Djokovic: How US Open Semi-Final Was Won
- Djokovic vs. Nishikori Preview Analysis
- Djokovic Takes On Nishikori, Federer To Battle Cilic In US Open Semis
- Djokovic vs. Murray Preview Analysis