ROLAND GARROS 2011
Bryan Twins Advance To Quarter-Finals
by ATP Staff|
The Californian twins converted four of seven break point opportunities for victory in one hour and 45 minutes. They are now 30-6 on the year, which includes three clay-court titles at Houston and ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments in Monte-Carlo and Madrid.
The Bryans won their first of 10 Grand Slam championship titles on Parisian clay in 2003.
In the first of the quarter-finals, South Americans Juan Sebastian Cabal and Eduardo Schwank continued their impressive run as they defeated Italians Daniele Bracciali and Potito Starace 6-4, 4-6, 6-2 in one hour and 50 minutes.
- Peya/Soares Open Monte-Carlo Campaigns; Nestor/Zimonjic Into QFs
- Bryans Extend Winning Streak, Reach Monte-Carlo QFs
- Bryans Retain Indian Wells Title
- Davydenko/Istomin Win Montpellier Doubles Title
- Germany Meets France In Davis Cup QFs; U.S. Stays Alive
- Switzerland Triumphs; Czech Republic, Japan, Kazakhstan On The Brink