ROLAND GARROS 2011
Bryan Twins Advance To Quarter-Finals
by ATP Staff|
The Californian twins converted four of seven break point opportunities for victory in one hour and 45 minutes. They are now 30-6 on the year, which includes three clay-court titles at Houston and ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments in Monte-Carlo and Madrid.
The Bryans won their first of 10 Grand Slam championship titles on Parisian clay in 2003.
In the first of the quarter-finals, South Americans Juan Sebastian Cabal and Eduardo Schwank continued their impressive run as they defeated Italians Daniele Bracciali and Potito Starace 6-4, 4-6, 6-2 in one hour and 50 minutes.
- Kubot/Lindstedt Stun Bryans In Group A Clash
- Three Doubles Teams Qualify For London
- Pospisil/Zimonjic Capture Basel Crown
- Rojer/Tecau Clinch Eighth Team Title Of Year In Valencia; Boost London Chances
- Melzer/Petzschner Return To Winners' Circle In Vienna
- Butorac/Klaasen Continue Push For London With Stockholm Crown