Tsonga Bares All for Everyman Campaign
Everyman Male Cancer Campaign
by ATP Staff|
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga is the latest player on the ATP World Tour to pose naked... for a good cause. The Frenchman can be seen in all his glory in the June issue of the U.K.'s Cosmopolitan magazine.
Tsonga is the third tennis player to bare all in support of the Everyman Male Cancer Campaign, following in the footsteps of Spaniards Tommy Robredo and Fernando Verdasco. The Everyman campaign raises awareness of, and funds research into, testicular and prostate cancer.
Cosmopolitan features different celebrities in nude centerfolds each month to aid UK’s leading male cancer campaign. Through its centerfolds, the magazine has helped raise vital funds for the 39,000 men a year diagnosed with male-specific cancer.
The World No. 19 did the photoshoot in Monte Carlo earlier this year. In the accompanying interview, Tsonga disclosed, "On a woman, I love beautiful eyes." As for what he likes most about his body, the Frenchman revealed, "My favourite part of my body is my buttocks, but I don't like my feet."
- Biggest Comebacks Of 2013: Nos. 10-6
- Nishikori Ends Tsonga's London Hopes; Faces Another Contender, Gasquet, Next
- Paris Draw Does No Favours For French Final Showdown Contenders
- Tsonga Joins Haas, Rosol, Haase In Vienna Semis
- London Contenders Chase Points
- Djokovic Downs Tsonga To Reach Shanghai Final