LEGG MASON TENNIS CLASSIC 2011
Kamke Defeats American Teen In Washington
Washington D.C., U.S.A.
by ATP Staff|
World No. 87 Kamke won 86 per cent of his first serve points and converted on four of his seven break points to defeat the 18-year-old Kudla, currently at a career-high No. 332 in the South African Airways 2011 ATP Rankings.
Kamke and Kudla both achieved their best tour-level results last month in Newport, with Kamke reaching the semi-finals (l. to Isner) and Kudla the quarter-finals (l. to Yani).
Kamke will have a chance to avenge his Newport loss when he faces 11th-seeded American John Isner in the second round of this ATP World Tour 500 tennis tournament.
- Bryan Brothers To Return To Washington
- Isner, Tomic, Hewitt, Monfils To Play Citi Open
- Kohlschreiber, Becker, Kamke Confirm Their Düsseldorf Participation
- Dolgopolov Overcomes Haas & Rain To Capture Washington Title
- Huey/Inglot Claim First Team Title In D.C.
- Washington Sunday Briefing: Dolgopolov Meets Haas In Final