Wawrinka Visits Shanghai United Hospital
by ATP Staff|
Stanislas Wawrinka visited the Shanghai United Hospital on Wednesday.
The 26-year-old Swiss spent 30 minutes visiting kids and meeting with doctors and staff at the hospital.
"It is important for us to be able to give back to the community," said Wawrinka. "We get to travel all around the world and stay in nice hotels, eat well and play tennis in front of thousands of people. So taking a bit of time out of our schedules to visit the kids is a nice thing to do.
- Federer And Wawrinka Set To Battle For A Cause
- Best ATP World Tour Matches Of 2014 - Nos. 1-2
- Best Grand Slam Matches Of 2014 - Nos. 1-2
- Best Grand Slam Matches Of 2014 - Nos. 3-5
- Djokovic, Federer, Nishikori, Raonic Lead Storylines As 2014 Year-End Emirates ATP Rankings Are Published
- Rivalries 2014 - Federer vs. Wawrinka