Wawrinka Visits Shanghai United Hospital
by ATP Staff|
Stanislas Wawrinka visited the Shanghai United Hospital on Wednesday.
The 26-year-old Swiss spent 30 minutes visiting kids and meeting with doctors and staff at the hospital.
"It is important for us to be able to give back to the community," said Wawrinka. "We get to travel all around the world and stay in nice hotels, eat well and play tennis in front of thousands of people. So taking a bit of time out of our schedules to visit the kids is a nice thing to do.
- Brilliant Nadal Wins 23rd ATP World Tour Masters 1000 Title, 40th Clay Crown
- Wawrinka Battles To Berdych Victory
- Wawrinka Beats Ferrer For Portugal Open Crown
- Ferrer To Face Wawrinka For Crown; Oeiras Pays Tribute To Brad Drewett
- Wawrinka Teams Up With Norman On Trial Period
- Wawrinka Launches Campaign For Safer Driving