Wawrinka Visits Shanghai United Hospital
by ATP Staff|
Stanislas Wawrinka visited the Shanghai United Hospital on Wednesday.
The 26-year-old Swiss spent 30 minutes visiting kids and meeting with doctors and staff at the hospital.
"It is important for us to be able to give back to the community," said Wawrinka. "We get to travel all around the world and stay in nice hotels, eat well and play tennis in front of thousands of people. So taking a bit of time out of our schedules to visit the kids is a nice thing to do.
- Djokovic, Federer, Nishikori, Raonic Lead Storylines As 2014 Year-End Emirates ATP Rankings Are Published
- Rivalries 2014 - Federer vs. Wawrinka
- Federer Adds To Legacy, Helps Switzerland Clinch First Davis Cup Crown
- Federer/Wawrinka Hand Swiss Advantage In Davis Cup Final
- Brilliant Wawrinka Strikes 61 Winners To Give Switzerland Lead In Davis Cup Final
- Escape Artist: Federer Reflects On 2014 M.P. Saving Wins