Wawrinka Visits Shanghai United Hospital
by ATP Staff|
Stanislas Wawrinka visited the Shanghai United Hospital on Wednesday.
The 26-year-old Swiss spent 30 minutes visiting kids and meeting with doctors and staff at the hospital.
"It is important for us to be able to give back to the community," said Wawrinka. "We get to travel all around the world and stay in nice hotels, eat well and play tennis in front of thousands of people. So taking a bit of time out of our schedules to visit the kids is a nice thing to do.
- Djokovic-Murray On US Open QF Collision Course; Ferrer In Federer's Half
- Wawrinka Takes On Coach Norman At Ping Pong
- Wawrinka In Driver's Seat For Men's Journal Feature
- Isner Wins Epic Tie-break; Wawrinka Advances
- Wawrinka, Nishikori Reach Wimbledon Second Round
- Wawrinka Elected To ATP Player Council