VALENCIA OPEN 500 2011
Lopez Wins Corona’s Longest Serve For Charity
by ATP Staff|
Lopez won with a serve of 70m, earning € 2,000 which he donated to fellow Spaniard Juan Carlos Ferrero’s foundation.
“It’s nice to take part in different activities and I had never served for distance before,” said Lopez. “I really had a good time and I am very happy to be able to help Juan Carlos and his foundation with it.”
Ferrero, who was on hand to accept the cheque, said: “I really want to thank Feliciano for his help with my foundation. We try to help children in need and I am actually not surprised he won because his shoulder is double the size of ours.”
- WimBelemDon Project Seeks Funds To 'Put Down Roots'
- Lopez Shares Memorable Dolphin Experience Ahead Of Summer Wedding
- Watch Hot Shot: Feliciano's Flick
- Nishikori, Lopez Tweet Career-High Ranking Excitement
- Nishikori Visits Memphis Children's Hospital
- Milos Raonic Foundation Contributes $30,000 Grant To Canadian Paralympic Committee