BARCLAYS ATP WORLD TOUR FINALS 2011
Bid On Spectacular Items In Gala Auction
by ATP Staff|
Here's your chance to bid on a spectacular array of tennis, sporting, travel and entertainment opportunities, while also raising funds for a very worthy cause.
A Night with the Stars, the first ever Barclays ATP World Tour Finals Gala, which will be attended by all the world's best tennis players, on 17 November at London's Battersea Power Station, will feature a live and silent auction to raise funds for Great Ormond Street Hospital's new Heart and Lung Centre. The event is being generously supported by Moët & Chandon.
Even if you're not one of the lucky few to have a ticket to the Gala, you can still bid on the auction items. If you would like to pre-register a bid or find out more information about the auctions, contact Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity on email@example.com before Wednesday, 16 November.
The Gala, hosted by British television presenter Kirsty Gallacher, with a special musical performance by KT Tunstall, will also have live and silent auctions offering some wonderful and unique prizes.
Auction item highlights include:
• Attendance for four people at a private practice session, including a meet and greet with a top player at The O2, and four premium tickets to attend the 2011 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
• Own a unique gold-leaf Methuselah of Moët & Chandon, signed by some of the world's best tennis players, coupled with the chance to spend a weekend at the beautiful Moët & Chandon château in Eperney, France
• The chance for your child, aged between six and 10, to walk out on court with a player at the 2011 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals as a Barclays mascot for the evening session on Friday, 25 November
• Enjoy afternoon tea at the Dorchester with one of the world's most famous supermodels, Kate Moss
• Four Centre Court tickets courtesy of the All England Club to the 2012 men’s singles final at Wimbledon on Sunday, 8th July with hospitality in the Lawn Tennis Association President’s Suite
• A coaching clinic with an LTA coach for up to 8 people at the National Tennis Centre
• Two tickets to Roland Garros, in Paris, with lunch in the Lacoste VIP lounge
• A HEAD racquet and bag signed by World No. 1 Novak Djokovic
• A table for 12 in The Members’ Gallery at the AEGON Championship final at The Queen's Club courtesy of the LTA
• A HEAD racquet, bag and sunglasses signed by Andy Murray
• A pair of suite tickets to see Rihanna perform at The O2 with signed merchandise courtesy of AEG Europe
• Two tickets to the Aviva Premiership rugby final at Twickenham with a chance to meet the commentators courtesy of Sky Sports
• Family of four trip to Disneyland Paris
• A Nissan Juke car and driving day in a Nissan GT-R at Silverstone plus the opportunity to train with the Nissan GT Academy team including the likes of Johnny Herbert and Eddie Jordan (the same training programme that enabled Nissan to take Lucas Ordonez a taxi driver from Spain to the podium at Le Mans within 3 years) and take part in a real driving event race
• A full day's VIP hospitality for 8 people at Ricoh Women’s British Open 2012
• Two best category tickets to the 2012 Heineken Cup Final at Twickenham courtesy of FedEx
• Two VIP hospitality passes at the 2012 FIM MotoGP World Championship at Silverstone courtesy of ENEL
- Djokovic, Nadal Lead Five Front Runners In Race To London
- Tickets On Sale For 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals In London
- Isner, Gimelstob Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grants
- Haas, Almagro Lead Charity Tennis Clinic
- Sa, Soares Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grant Cheque For WimBelemDon Project
- Get Barclays ATP World Tour Finals-Pre-sale Tickets