Djokovic Earns Season Record $12.6M In Prize Money
Djokovic this week collected an additional $1.6 million in bonus prize money following a season in which he won 10 titles, including three Grand Slam crowns and a record five ATP World Tour Masters 1000 titles.
The 24-year-old Serbian moved ahead of Andre Agassi to No. 4 on the list of career prize money leaders, with $32.8 million in earnings to the American’s $31.1 million.
Federer, who holds the record for career prize money earnings with $67.4 million, made $6,369,576 this season. Meanwhile, Rafael Nadal earned $7,668,214 to take his career total to $45 million, surpassing Pete Sampras’ prize money haul of $43.2 million.
- Djokovic, Wawrinka, Nishikori Headline In Asia; Nadal Returns To Action
- Djokovic Looks To Remain Unbeaten At China Open
- By The Numbers: Djokovic's Chinese Success; Teenagers On The Rise
- FedEx ATP Performance Zone: 52-Week Indoor Records
- Djokovic Praises Nishikori After US Open Loss
- Nishikori Makes Tennis History, Becomes First Asian Man In Grand Slam Final