Djokovic Earns Season Record $12.6M In Prize Money
Djokovic this week collected an additional $1.6 million in bonus prize money following a season in which he won 10 titles, including three Grand Slam crowns and a record five ATP World Tour Masters 1000 titles.
The 24-year-old Serbian moved ahead of Andre Agassi to No. 4 on the list of career prize money leaders, with $32.8 million in earnings to the American’s $31.1 million.
Federer, who holds the record for career prize money earnings with $67.4 million, made $6,369,576 this season. Meanwhile, Rafael Nadal earned $7,668,214 to take his career total to $45 million, surpassing Pete Sampras’ prize money haul of $43.2 million.
- Djokovic Storms Into US Open Third Round
- Djokovic Cruises In Opener; Raonic Claims First-Round Battle
- Djokovic: "Everybody Is Starting From Scratch"
- FedEx ATP Performance Zone: Vs. Top 10
- Djokovic "Extremely Motivated And Inspired" In New York
- Djokovic-Murray On US Open QF Collision Course; Ferrer In Federer's Half