Eleven Players Graduate From ATP University In London
by ATP Staff|
ATP University welcomed 11 players to the London Marriott County Hall for a three-day workshop featuring presentations made by ATP executives and industry specialists.
The programme began Sunday, 27 November, and covered a variety of topics including overview of the ATP, rules and officiating, anti-corruption, media relations, giving back and personal finances. The players were also special guests at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals, where they saw Roger Federer claim a record sixth title at the circuit finale.
More than 800 athletes have completed ATP University since its inception in 1990. The curriculum provides a thorough knowledge of ATP operations and the skills necessary for a productive and lasting career.
Arnau Brugués (ESP)
Sergei Bubka (UKR)
Martin Emmrich (GER)
Malek Jaziri (TUN)
Bastian Knittel (GER)
Konstantin Kravchuk (RUS)
Vasek Pospisil (CAN)
Adil Shamasdin (CAN)
Andreas Siljestrom (SWE)
Franco Skugor (CRO)
Amir Weintraub (ISR)
- Biggest Upsets Of 2013: Nos. 10-6
- Del Potro To Face Federer In Repeat Of 2012 Basel Final
- Almagro, Harrison, Pospisil Launch Books For CARE
- Djokovic, Tipsarevic Send Serbia Into Davis Cup Final
- Czech Republic Reaches Davis Cup Final; Canada Leads Serbia 2-1
- Raonic Set For Top 10 Status After Pospisil Win