David Nalbandian Foundation
by ATP Staff|
The David Nalbandian Foundation (web site) was established with the goal of achieving full social integration for people with disabilities through programmes and projects geared around health and sports.
The David Nalbandian Foundation is a non-for-profit organisation that attempts to create favourable conditions for the development of people with disabilities. The programmes which the Foundation operates are based around improving the quality of life of such people.
There are four ways in which the David Nalbandian Foundation implements its ideals.
1. Forming strategic alliances with public, private and civil corporations to facilitate the actions they are trying to take.
2. Promoting sport among individuals with special needs, children and sportsmen.
3. Contributing to the physical, social and psychological development of these people.
4. Broadening the knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the importance of health, sport and education through the diverse activities connected with disability and sport.
Fans wishing to support the David Nalbandian Foundation can buy the official wristband, which displays the Foundation motto: “El Partido Mas Importante” (The Most Important Match).
- Fognini Poses Naked For British Cosmopolitan To Raise Male Cancer Awareness
- Federer Visits Children's Hospital
- Federer: Portrait Of An Artist
- Italian Focus Falls On Fognini And Seppi; ATP ACES For Charity Remembers Luzzi
- Nadal, Casillas Join Forces For Charity Day In Madrid
- Isner, Gimelstob Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grants