David Nalbandian Foundation
by ATP Staff|
The David Nalbandian Foundation (web site) was established with the goal of achieving full social integration for people with disabilities through programmes and projects geared around health and sports.
The David Nalbandian Foundation is a non-for-profit organisation that attempts to create favourable conditions for the development of people with disabilities. The programmes which the Foundation operates are based around improving the quality of life of such people.
There are four ways in which the David Nalbandian Foundation implements its ideals.
1. Forming strategic alliances with public, private and civil corporations to facilitate the actions they are trying to take.
2. Promoting sport among individuals with special needs, children and sportsmen.
3. Contributing to the physical, social and psychological development of these people.
4. Broadening the knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the importance of health, sport and education through the diverse activities connected with disability and sport.
Fans wishing to support the David Nalbandian Foundation can buy the official wristband, which displays the Foundation motto: “El Partido Mas Importante” (The Most Important Match).
- WimBelemDon Project Seeks Funds To 'Put Down Roots'
- Nishikori Visits Memphis Children's Hospital
- Milos Raonic Foundation Contributes $30,000 Grant To Canadian Paralympic Committee
- Isner Joins Blake & Bryans To Support Cancer Research
- Cilic To Host 'Marin & Friends' Charity Event In Monte-Carlo
- ATP Announces 'ATP ACES For Charity' Grant Recipients For 2015