'Mr May' Gil Promotes Charity Calendar
by Press Release|
Portuguese No. 1 Frederico Gil took part in a charity calendar autograph signing during the 2011 Estoril Open to benefit research in the field of developmental disabilities.
The sponsoring organisation, CADIN, a support center for child development, has created a fundraising calendar showcasing famous Portuguese personalities, who in turn donate their time to appear for and promote the sale of the calendar. Gil is featured for May in the 2011 CADIN calendar.
CADIN offers teaching and research in the evaluation and treatment of developmental disabilities and its support benefits anyone in need, including adults, regardless of their economic situation.
The organisation has assembled a group of technicians who are experts in the fields of medicine, psychology, and rehabilitation. Specialists are grouped into clusters by expertise and treat anything from autism spectrum disorders to dyslexia. Family therapy and support are also provided, as well as integration and job training.
- Wawrinka Beats Ferrer For Portugal Open Crown
- Gonzalez/Lipsky Win First Trophy As Fathers
- Ferrer To Face Wawrinka For Crown; Oeiras Pays Tribute To Brad Drewett
- Ferrer Remains On Course For Oeiras Title; Wawrinka Into SFs For Second Straight Year
- Wawrinka Battles To Win; Elias Breaks New Ground
- Robredo Celebrates 31st Birthday With Fans