BNP Paribas Open and The Champions Volunteer Foundation
Indian Wells, California
The Champions Volunteer Foundation represents a diverse group of people coming together, donating their time to raise funds for charitable purposes including youth recreational, educational and well-care programs.
Close to 1000 volunteers donate their time to events held at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, including the BNP Paribas Open. The BNP Paribas Open offers more than 18 committees from which to choose, including ushers, player services, transportation, shuttles, checking tickets, greeting patrons, and many more.
Over $150,000 is donated by The Champions Volunteer Foundation annually to a variety of non-profit organizations including, but not limited to: The Barbara Sinatra Children's Center, Foundation for the Retarded, Desert Blind & Handicapped, Martha's Kitchen, People Helping People, USA, Palm Springs Stroke Activity Center, Children's Discovery Museum, Boys & Girls Club, Assistance League of Palm Springs, Head Start, National Junior Tennis League, Catholic Charities, Angel View Crippled Children's Foundation, Shelter From the Storm, Gilda's Club Desert Cities, Coachella Valley Rescue Mission, Family YMCA-Palm Desert and more.
- Verdasco Defeats Gasquet To Reach Fourth Round; Gulbis Edges Dimitrov
- Djokovic Wins In Three Sets; Cilic First To 20 Match Wins
- Djokovic, Dimitrov Headline Tuesday Action
- Nadal Talks Down Health Questions, Looks Ahead To Miami
- Wawrinka Cruises, Joins Federer In Third Round
- Murray Fights Past Vesely, Faces Raonic Next