BNP Paribas Open and The Champions Volunteer Foundation
Indian Wells, California
The Champions Volunteer Foundation represents a diverse group of people coming together, donating their time to raise funds for charitable purposes including youth recreational, educational and well-care programs.
Close to 1000 volunteers donate their time to events held at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, including the BNP Paribas Open. The BNP Paribas Open offers more than 18 committees from which to choose, including ushers, player services, transportation, shuttles, checking tickets, greeting patrons, and many more.
Over $150,000 is donated by The Champions Volunteer Foundation annually to a variety of non-profit organizations including, but not limited to: The Barbara Sinatra Children's Center, Foundation for the Retarded, Desert Blind & Handicapped, Martha's Kitchen, People Helping People, USA, Palm Springs Stroke Activity Center, Children's Discovery Museum, Boys & Girls Club, Assistance League of Palm Springs, Head Start, National Junior Tennis League, Catholic Charities, Angel View Crippled Children's Foundation, Shelter From the Storm, Gilda's Club Desert Cities, Coachella Valley Rescue Mission, Family YMCA-Palm Desert and more.
- Djokovic Plays Football For Charity
- Portugal Open Accepts ATP ACES For Charity Grant For Youth Academy
- Djokovic, Tipsarevic Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grants
- Darcis Visits Casablanca Children's Hospital; Anderson Meets Talented Youngsters
- Andy Roddick Foundation Announces New Board of Directors
- Nadal Makes Masters 1000 History; Notches 600th Win