Jo-Wilfried Tsonga's Charity Involvements
by ATP Staff|
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga is involved with various charities. Tsonga works with his father on a charity called Attrap La Balle, which has built a sports centre, which includes tennis and basketball facilities, for children in Pointe Noire, Congo.
Tsonga also supports Mecenat Chirurgie Cardiaque which arranges for children with heart problems, in poorer parts of the world, to fly to France for cardiac surgery. There, they are looked after and then taken home.
In 2010, Tsonga also donated money in tribute for Mathieu Montcourt.
Tsonga helps to support his respective charities by organising a fundraising event each year.
- Cilic Maintains Strong Form; Benneteau Beats Tsonga
- Haas, Almagro Lead Charity Tennis Clinic
- Del Potro Forced Out In Dubai; Berdych Advances
- Gulbis Wins Fifth ATP World Tour Title In Marseille
- Gulbis To Face Tsonga For Marseille Title
- Sa, Soares Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grant Cheque For WimBelemDon Project