Jo-Wilfried Tsonga's Charity Involvements
by ATP Staff|
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga is involved with various charities. Tsonga works with his father on a charity called Attrap La Balle, which has built a sports centre, which includes tennis and basketball facilities, for children in Pointe Noire, Congo.
Tsonga also supports Mecenat Chirurgie Cardiaque which arranges for children with heart problems, in poorer parts of the world, to fly to France for cardiac surgery. There, they are looked after and then taken home.
In 2010, Tsonga also donated money in tribute for Mathieu Montcourt.
Tsonga helps to support his respective charities by organising a fundraising event each year.
- Brilliant Wawrinka Strikes 61 Winners To Give Switzerland Lead In Davis Cup Final
- Murray Becomes Global Ambassador For WWF
- Nishikori To Meet Tsonga In Third Round
- Robredo Dethrones Lopez In “Corona’s Longest Serve” Competition
- Update: Official Launch Of The Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- New York Youth To Benefit From ATP Aces Grant