Jo-Wilfried Tsonga's Charity Involvements
by ATP Staff|
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga is involved with various charities. Tsonga works with his father on a charity called Attrap La Balle, which has built a sports centre, which includes tennis and basketball facilities, for children in Pointe Noire, Congo.
Tsonga also supports Mecenat Chirurgie Cardiaque which arranges for children with heart problems, in poorer parts of the world, to fly to France for cardiac surgery. There, they are looked after and then taken home.
In 2010, Tsonga also donated money in tribute for Mathieu Montcourt.
Tsonga helps to support his respective charities by organising a fundraising event each year.
- Nishikori Visits Memphis Children's Hospital
- Milos Raonic Foundation Contributes $30,000 Grant To Canadian Paralympic Committee
- Isner Joins Blake & Bryans To Support Cancer Research
- Cilic To Host 'Marin & Friends' Charity Event In Monte-Carlo
- ATP Announces 'ATP ACES For Charity' Grant Recipients For 2015
- Groth Visits Ronald McDonald House