Jo-Wilfried Tsonga's Charity Involvements
by ATP Staff|
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga is involved with various charities. Tsonga works with his father on a charity called Attrap La Balle, which has built a sports centre, which includes tennis and basketball facilities, for children in Pointe Noire, Congo.
Tsonga also supports Mecenat Chirurgie Cardiaque which arranges for children with heart problems, in poorer parts of the world, to fly to France for cardiac surgery. There, they are looked after and then taken home.
In 2010, Tsonga also donated money in tribute for Mathieu Montcourt.
Tsonga helps to support his respective charities by organising a fundraising event each year.
- Portugal Open Accepts ATP ACES For Charity Grant For Youth Academy
- Nadal Overcomes Tsonga Fightback To Reach Final
- Nadal Survives Dimitrov Scare, Faces Tsonga In Semis
- Murray, Berdych Beaten; Tsonga Advances
- Djokovic, Tipsarevic Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grants
- Tsonga Convinced He Can Win A Grand Slam Title