AEGON Championships Supports Right To Play
AEGON Championships supports the international children's charity Right To Play by donating all proceeds of charity resale tickets and used tennis balls at the event. In 2010, the sale of charity resale tickets and used tennis balls amounted to more than £10,000.
Right To Play is committed to every child’s right to play, giving children a chance to become constructive participants in society, regardless of gender, disability, ethnicity, social background or religion. Through games and sports, they help create social change in communities affected by war, poverty and disease. Local coaches trained by Right To Play harness the power of sport– respect, teamwork, leadership, conflict resolution, fair-play – to give children a chance to recover their childhoods and protect themselves from deadly diseases like malaria and HIV/AIDs.
- Fognini Poses Naked For British Cosmopolitan To Raise Male Cancer Awareness
- Dimitrov Saves Match Point To Triumph At Queen's
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Ferrer, Gasquet Headline Grass Events
- Peya/Soares Capture Queen's Doubles Crown
- Tennis World Unites At Rally For Bally
- Dimitrov Reaches First Grass-Court Final, Faces Lopez