AEGON Championships Supports Right To Play
AEGON Championships supports the international children's charity Right To Play by donating all proceeds of charity resale tickets and used tennis balls at the event. In 2010, the sale of charity resale tickets and used tennis balls amounted to more than £10,000.
Right To Play is committed to every child’s right to play, giving children a chance to become constructive participants in society, regardless of gender, disability, ethnicity, social background or religion. Through games and sports, they help create social change in communities affected by war, poverty and disease. Local coaches trained by Right To Play harness the power of sport– respect, teamwork, leadership, conflict resolution, fair-play – to give children a chance to recover their childhoods and protect themselves from deadly diseases like malaria and HIV/AIDs.
- ATP Announces Multi-Year Prize Money Increases Across ATP World Tour 500 Tournaments
- Verdasco Visits United Family Hospital Shanghai
- Almagro, Harrison, Pospisil Launch Books For CARE
- Blake Makes Trades For 9/11 Charity Day
- Raonic Supports 'Emirates Returns' In Washington D.C.
- 'Emirates Returns' Launches In Atlanta