AEGON Championships Supports Right To Play
AEGON Championships supports the international children's charity Right To Play by donating all proceeds of charity resale tickets and used tennis balls at the event. In 2010, the sale of charity resale tickets and used tennis balls amounted to more than £10,000.
Right To Play is committed to every child’s right to play, giving children a chance to become constructive participants in society, regardless of gender, disability, ethnicity, social background or religion. Through games and sports, they help create social change in communities affected by war, poverty and disease. Local coaches trained by Right To Play harness the power of sport– respect, teamwork, leadership, conflict resolution, fair-play – to give children a chance to recover their childhoods and protect themselves from deadly diseases like malaria and HIV/AIDs.
- Rafa Latest To Take ALS Challenge
- Federer Accepts #IceBucketChallenge
- ATP Staff Continues Fight Against ALS In #IceBucketChallenge
- Ice, Ice Djokovic Completes #IceBucketChallenge
- Djokovic, Nadal, Federer Nominated In #IceBucketChallenge
- Fognini Poses Naked For British Cosmopolitan To Raise Male Cancer Awareness