Robin Soderling Charity
by ATP Staff|
“Robin Söderling stiftelse” is a charity founded by Robin Soderling. It is dedicated to supporting research in Sweden to cure children’s diseases, fund treatments for children with terminal illness, and help children to improve their lives. The foundation is still in the developmental stages, but you will be able to learn more in the upcoming weeks at Soderling's website www.robinsoderling.se.
“I am fortunate enough to be healthy and have sport as my profession" said Soderling. "I fight on the court to win matches but there are many children in the world who have to fight every day to stay alive. I cannot imagine what they and their families have to go through and if I can make a small difference to better their situation, it would mean the world to me.“
- WimBelemDon Project Seeks Funds To 'Put Down Roots'
- Nishikori Visits Memphis Children's Hospital
- Milos Raonic Foundation Contributes $30,000 Grant To Canadian Paralympic Committee
- Isner Joins Blake & Bryans To Support Cancer Research
- Cilic To Host 'Marin & Friends' Charity Event In Monte-Carlo
- ATP Announces 'ATP ACES For Charity' Grant Recipients For 2015