Cilic, Ljubicic Take Part In 'Umag Stars for Umag Children'
by ATP Staff|
Every day this week, between 4 and 5 p.m. at the ATP World Tour 250 clay-court tournament, famous Croatians will socialise with the public and sign autographs.
However, the celebrity stage also has a humanitarian objective.
Cilic and Ljubicic, who were joined by swimmer Gordan Kožulj and members of band Positivo, collected voluntary contributions for children with special needs in Umag.
They all invited visitors to join the humanitarian action and by example showed how to move from words to deeds.
Throughout the week, the celebrity stage will host famous singers, sportsmen, writers, television stars and many others.
- Haas, Almagro Lead Charity Tennis Clinic
- Sa, Soares Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grant Cheque For WimBelemDon Project
- Fognini, Almagro Paint For Charity
- ATP Announces 'ATP ACES For Charity' Grant Recipients For 2014
- Del Potro Cheers Up Young Patients At Tandil Hospitals
- Isner Raises $100,000 For Cancer Center