Andreev Visits Children's Hospital
“It’s nice to be able to bring a smile to the children’s faces and brighten their day by offering some support,” Andreev said. “As tennis players we are very fortunate to be able to do what we do for a living, and this is a small way in which we can give back to other people.”
Hospital visits are a key part of the ATP ACES For Charity program, a global initiative aimed at giving back to communities where ATP World Tour events are played, and supporting tournament and player charitable activities, which focus on a range of causes from education to youth and community services to health and fitness.
Through this programme, the ATP will give more to charity, raise more for charity and prominently showcase the great charitable work being done by ATP World Tour tournaments and top-ranked players worldwide.
- Haas, Almagro Lead Charity Tennis Clinic
- Sa, Soares Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grant Cheque For WimBelemDon Project
- Fognini, Almagro Paint For Charity
- ATP Announces 'ATP ACES For Charity' Grant Recipients For 2014
- Del Potro Cheers Up Young Patients At Tandil Hospitals
- Player Farewells In 2013 - Part Two