AIRCEL CHENNAI OPEN 2012
Devvarman, Paes Search For Silk
by ATP Staff|
Paes, who is hosting the CNN Open Court segment during the Aircel Chennai Open, laid out many options of traditional Indian attire for Devvarman to wear at the ATP World Tour 250 hard-court tennis tournament.
Devvarman finally settled on a tradition Indian silk robe and scarf. Both players then posed for pictures and signed autographs for fans in the silk market before making their way back to the courts.
"It was a fun experience, it was kind of unique interview, Leander interviewing me," said Devvarman. "We were doing a piece for CNN on Indian tennis. It was very well organised. We shot some stuff in the car and when we got to the market."
- Leander Paes: The Prince Of India
- Bryans Start Bid; Paes Records 700th Doubles Match Win
- Challenger Spotlight: Estrella Cracks Top 50 With Morelos Title
- Nestor And Paes Poised To Renew Historic Rivalry In Rotterdam
- Verdasco Tours Quito, Cilic/Baghdatis Play Soldier
- Paes/Hingis Win Australian Open Mixed Doubles Title