AIRCEL CHENNAI OPEN 2012
Devvarman, Paes Search For Silk
by ATP Staff|
Paes, who is hosting the CNN Open Court segment during the Aircel Chennai Open, laid out many options of traditional Indian attire for Devvarman to wear at the ATP World Tour 250 hard-court tennis tournament.
Devvarman finally settled on a tradition Indian silk robe and scarf. Both players then posed for pictures and signed autographs for fans in the silk market before making their way back to the courts.
"It was a fun experience, it was kind of unique interview, Leander interviewing me," said Devvarman. "We were doing a piece for CNN on Indian tennis. It was very well organised. We shot some stuff in the car and when we got to the market."
- Matkowski/Paes Triumph In Kuala Lumpur
- Challenger Weekly Spotlight: Devvarman Wraps Indian Swing With Title
- ATP Announces 'ATP ACES For Charity' Grant Recipients For 2014
- Wawrinka Upends Roger-Vasselin For Second Chennai Title
- Brunstrom/Nielsen Emerge Victorious In Chennai
- Wawrinka To Meet Roger-Vasselin In Chennai Final