DELRAY BEACH INTERNATIONAL TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS 2013
Delray Beach 'Survivor Series I' Returns
Delray Beach, U.S.A.
by Press Release|
The Delray Beach International Tennis Championships' (ITC) annual "Survivor Series I" Pre-Qualifying Tournament, a USTA Florida-sanctioned 128-draw hard court event, is coming up 17-20 November at the Delray Beach Stadium & Tennis Center.
"Survivor Series" winners receive a wild card into the 32-player Delray Beach ITC Qualifying Tournament next February. They then must finish among the top four players to receive an automatic berth in the main ATP World Tour event - the 2013 Delray Beach ITC.
"Survivor Series" events are open to anyone, regardless of ability level.
The ITC has already announced top Americans John Isner and Mardy Fish in its singles draw, and the Bryan Brothers in its doubles draw. The 10-day ITC also includes an ATP Champions Tour event in which tennis Hall of Famer John McEnroe will headline a field of six players.
"Survivor II" - the second of the pre-qualifying wildcard events staged by the Delray Beach ITC, will be held January 26-28, 2013 on the clay courts of the Delray Swim & Tennis Club.
Tournament registration closes 14 November at 11:59 pm.
- Karlovic Denies Young, Captures Delray Beach Title
- Bryan Brothers Capture First Title Of Season In Delray Beach
- Karlovic To Face Young In Delray Beach Final
- Young, Tomic To Clash in Delray Beach SFs
- Young, Dolgopolov To Face Off In Delray Beach QFs
- Lu Upsets Top Seed Anderson in Delray Beach; Karlovic, Mannarino Move On