ATP WORLD TOUR 2012 - WEEK 7
Llodra-Zimonjic Reach Rotterdam Semi-finals
by ATP Staff|
Second seeds Michael Llodra and Nenad Zimonjic advanced to the semi-finals of the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament on Friday, defeating Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer 7-6(2), 6-4 in Rotterdam.
Llodra and Zimonjic, the finalists at the ATP World Tour 500 event last year, won 86 per cent of their first serve points and converted both of their break point opportunities to claim victory in one hour and 32 minutes.
No. 3 seeds Robert Lindstedt and Horia Tecau edged Juan Martin del Potro and Philipp Petzschner 6-4, 1-6, 10-8 to reach the final four. They’ll take on Marcel Granollers and Marc Lopez for a place in the final, after the Spaniards dismissed wild cards Thomas Schoorel and Igor Sijsling 6-1, 6-1.
Lipsky and Ram won 75 per cent of first serve points and converted four of seven break points to secure victory in 50 minutes on Friday.
- Watch How Wawrinka Won His First Indoor Title In Rotterdam
- Wawrinka Captures Rotterdam Crown; Extends Streak Versus Berdych
- Cuevas Fends Off An Inspired Vanni For Sao Paulo Title
- Colombian Power Claim Sao Paulo Crown
- Rojer/Tecau Lift Rotterdam Doubles Trophy
- Wawrinka Clips Raonic For Rotterdam Final Berth