ATP WORLD TOUR 2012 - WEEK 8
French Pair Advances To Marseille Final
by ATP Staff|
The Frenchmen capitalised on four of six break point opportunities and saved all three against their serves to lock up the semi-final victory in just 59 minutes.
Mahut and Roger-Vasselin lifted their first tour-level team title at the Open Sud de France in Montpellier (d. Hanley-Murray) earlier this month. They captured three trophies on the ATP Challenger Tour in 2010.
Spanish pair Fernando Verdasco and David Marrero advanced to the Copa Claro final on Friday, defeating Eric Prodon and Horacio Zeballos 7-6(5), 6-3 in Buenos Aires. Verdasco and Marrero won 74 per cent of their first service points and converted three of five break point opportunities to claim victory in one hour and 25 minutes.
- ATP Announces Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo Weeks On 2015 ATP World Tour Calendar
- Gulbis Wins Fifth ATP World Tour Title In Marseille
- French Duo Wins Marseille Doubles Crown
- Gulbis To Face Tsonga For Marseille Title
- Gasquet To Face Gulbis In Marseille SFs; Tsonga Advances
- Nadal's Rio Adventures; Take A Tour Of Anderson's Household