ATP WORLD TOUR 2012 - WEEK 8
French Pair Advances To Marseille Final
by ATP Staff|
The Frenchmen capitalised on four of six break point opportunities and saved all three against their serves to lock up the semi-final victory in just 59 minutes.
Mahut and Roger-Vasselin lifted their first tour-level team title at the Open Sud de France in Montpellier (d. Hanley-Murray) earlier this month. They captured three trophies on the ATP Challenger Tour in 2010.
Spanish pair Fernando Verdasco and David Marrero advanced to the Copa Claro final on Friday, defeating Eric Prodon and Horacio Zeballos 7-6(5), 6-3 in Buenos Aires. Verdasco and Marrero won 74 per cent of their first service points and converted three of five break point opportunities to claim victory in one hour and 25 minutes.
- Challenger Spotlight: Sela The Hero In Batman
- Nadal Wins First Title Of 2015 In Buenos Aires
- Comeback Kings Nieminen & Sa Reign In Buenos Aires
- Nadal To Tangle With Monaco For Buenos Aires Crown
- Nadal To Face Berlocq in Buenos Aires SF; Almagro And Monaco To Clash
- Nadal Attends Charity Clinic In Buenos Aires