2012 SI SWIMSUIT
Nadal, Bar Refaeli Sizzle In Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
New York, U.S.A.
by ATP Staff|
World No. 2 Rafael Nadal appears with Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli in the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazine, which hit newsstands on Tuesday.
"I was calm and I enjoyed doing it," Nadal told Sports Illustrated, during the shoot. "It was a new experience for me."
Refaeli, aged 26, the 2009 cover model, said, "I love tennis. The combination of him and Sports Illustrated. I'm so happy to be part of this. I was nervous."
They were photographed by Walter Iooss Jr. in Montreal, Canada, and feature in the model-athlete section of the magazine.
Andy Roddick's wife, Brooklyn Decker, the 2011 cover girl, does not feature in this year's issue.
- Nadal Drawn In Same Quarter As Djokovic At Roland Garros
- Nadal Reigns In Stats At Roland Garros
- Nadal Awarded Paris' Highest Honour
- Wawrinka Denies Nadal In Rome To Set Federer Clash
- Nadal Enters Unfamiliar Territoriy After Rome QF Loss
- Throwback Thursday: Watch Federer's Thrilling Point In 2006 Final Vs Nadal