ATP WORLD TOUR 2012 - WEEK 18
Cermak/Polasek Advance To Munich Final
by ATP Staff|
The Czech/Slovak pair won six fewer points, but prevailed in one hour and 45 minutes over the Colombian pair.
Cermak and Polasek are through to their second final of the year, having finished runner-up in their season-opening event at the Heineken Open in Auckland (l. to Marach/Peya).
Third seeds Jonathan Erlich and Andy Ram reached the final four with a 6-3, 2-6, 10-7 victory over Ivan Dodig and Antonio Veic. The Israeli tandem, looking to win their first title of the season, will play Spaniards Pablo Andujar and Guillermo Garcia-Lopez next.
- Fyrstenberg/Matkowski Clinch Last Final Showdown Spot
- Mirnyi/Tecau Edge Closer To London Qualification With Paris SF Spot
- Marrero/Verdasco & Qureshi/Rojer Qualify For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- London Bids End For Murray/Peers & Huey/Inglot In Paris Openers
- Huey/Inglot Win Second ATP World Tour Team Title At Basel
- Dodig/Melo & Granollers/Lopez Qualify For Final Showdown