ATP WORLD TOUR 2012 - WEEK 18
Cermak/Polasek Advance To Munich Final
by ATP Staff|
The Czech/Slovak pair won six fewer points, but prevailed in one hour and 45 minutes over the Colombian pair.
Cermak and Polasek are through to their second final of the year, having finished runner-up in their season-opening event at the Heineken Open in Auckland (l. to Marach/Peya).
Third seeds Jonathan Erlich and Andy Ram reached the final four with a 6-3, 2-6, 10-7 victory over Ivan Dodig and Antonio Veic. The Israeli tandem, looking to win their first title of the season, will play Spaniards Pablo Andujar and Guillermo Garcia-Lopez next.
- Kubot/Lindstedt Stun Bryans In Group A Clash
- Three Doubles Teams Qualify For London
- Pospisil/Zimonjic Capture Basel Crown
- Rojer/Tecau Clinch Eighth Team Title Of Year In Valencia; Boost London Chances
- Melzer/Petzschner Return To Winners' Circle In Vienna
- Butorac/Klaasen Continue Push For London With Stockholm Crown