OPEN DE NICE COTE D'AZUR
Bryans Go For 78th Title In Nice Final
by ATP Staff|
The Americans defeated third seeds Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer 6-4, 6-4 in 72 minutes for their 25th win in 30 matches this year. The Bryans saved all three break points they faced and lost 12 points on their serve. Qureshi and Rojer won the Estoril Open title earlier this month (d. Knowle-Marrero) and two weeks ago upset the Bryans in Madrid after winning a dramatic 18-16 Match Tie-break..
In the second semi-final, Oliver Marach and Filip Polasek reached their first ATP World Tour final as a doubles team after they scraped past Paul Hanley and Julian Knowle 6-4, 5-7, 10-7 in one hour and 47 minutes. The duo converted four of their 14 break point opportunities.
- Brunstrom/Monroe Fight Back To Clinch Bastad Crown
- Kowalczyk/Sitak Capture Stuttgart Crown
- Peya/Soares Reach Semi-finals At Queen's
- Gulbis Claims First Clay-Court Title In Nice
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Stars Align In Roland Garros
- Klizan/Oswald Cruise To Nice Doubles Crown; Gonzalez/Lipsky Remain Perfect