AEGON CHAMPIONSHIPS 2012
Tipsarevic, Fish Join Completed Queen's Line-Up
by Press Release|
World No.8 Janko Tipsarevic and No.9 Mardy Fish both joined the field, meaning six of the 12 highest ranked players in the world will compete at The Queen’s Club, 11th-17th June. Tipsarevic is at a career-high ranking, while Fish will hope to go one step further than two years ago, when he finished as runner-up.
Two of the most talented young players in the world, Ryan Harrison and Grigor Dimitrov, have also entered, as have Top 25 competitors Stanislas Wawrinka (22) and Marin Cilic (24).
"We are delighted that so many of world’s leading players have chosen to compete at the AEGON Championships," said Tournament Director, Chris Kermode. "Six of the world’s Top 12 players will be playing, in addition to four-time champion Andy Roddick. We are looking forward to a fantastic week of tennis."
In addition to the 45 direct acceptances into the draw, there will be five wild card entries and six qualifiers.
To view the full entry list, click here.
The AEGON Championships will be broadcast live, every day from 11th-17th June, on BBC Television and Eurosport.
For more information about the event, please go to the official AEGON Championships website.
- Ross Hutchins Named Queen's Tournament Director
- Shanghai, Dubai & London-Queen's Voted 2013 ATP World Tour Tournaments Of The Year
- Murray Confirms Queen's Club Title Defence
- ATP Announces Multi-Year Prize Money Increases Across ATP World Tour 500 Tournaments
- Murray Beats Cilic For Third Queen's Trophy
- Bryans Rally At Queen's To Lift 90th Trophy