Di Palermo Re-elected to ATP Board of Directors
London, United Kingdom
by Press Release|
London – The ATP Player Council re-elected Giorgio di Palermo as Player Board representative from the European region at its meeting at Wimbledon on Friday, June 22. Di Palermo will serve another three-year term starting January 1, 2013.
Di Palermo was first elected to the ATP Board of Directors in June 2009. Prior to his Board appointment, di Palermo was Director of Player Relations at the ATP, and also worked as a Tour Manager since joining the ATP in 1996. Prior to the ATP, di Palermo worked as assistant tournament director for the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, the ATP World Tour Masters 1000 event in Rome, and also with the Italian Tennis Federation at ATP Challenger Tour and Davis Cup events.
“It is an enormous privilege to be part of a great team on the ATP Board and to work with the most exciting generation of tennis players ever. I’m grateful to the Player Council for re-electing me and I look forward to continuing to serve the players and the ATP,” said di Palermo.
The ATP Board of Directors comprises three Player Representatives, three Tournament Representatives, and ATP Executive Chairman and President, Brad Drewett.
- Maui Jim Joins ATP With Exclusive Official Eyewear Partnership
- Dolgopolov Creates ‘The Dog’ Apparel Collection
- SKINS Joins ATP with Exclusive Compression Wear Partnership
- Djokovic, Federer, Nishikori, Raonic Lead Storylines As 2014 Year-End Emirates ATP Rankings Are Published
- ATP Forms Business And Advisory Boards
- ATP And Vixlet Join Forces