ATP WORLD TOUR 2012 - WEEK 30
Brits Delgado/Skupski Reach LA Final
by Iain Boyd|
The Brits won 70 per cent of first service points, saving eight of the ten break points they faced to advance to the final in one hour and 48 minutes.
Malisse and Bemelmans fired five aces, taking advantage of three of their four break point opportunities to progress in 57 minutes.
- Fyrstenberg/Matkowski Clinch Last Final Showdown Spot
- Mirnyi/Tecau Edge Closer To London Qualification With Paris SF Spot
- Marrero/Verdasco & Qureshi/Rojer Qualify For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- London Bids End For Murray/Peers & Huey/Inglot In Paris Openers
- Huey/Inglot Win Second ATP World Tour Team Title At Basel
- Dodig/Melo & Granollers/Lopez Qualify For Final Showdown