US OPEN 2012
Roger's Chocolates Again At Risk
New York, U.S.A.
by ATP Staff|
Roger Federer is having problems with airport security again.
Federer was in New York City on Thursday to promote his new advertisement for Lindor truffles. Lindt’s global brand ambassador goes on the hunt for his lost bag of chocolates.
The spot carries on from Federer’s first tongue-in-cheek ad, “Airport” in 2010, which showed female airport security guards confiscating his bag filled with Lindor truffles and threatening to strip-search the tennis star just for the fun of it.
The new advertisement will begin airing on television channels ABC, CBS, NBC and cable/syndicates on the morning of 3 September.
Lindt and Federer are also hosting a “Perfect Match” sweepstakes on the brand’s Facebook page. Until 9 September, fans can enter to win a grand prize trip to the Sony Open Tennis in March, Federer-autographed items, and a variety of Lindor products.
- Seppi Stuns Federer For Biggest Win
- Federer: 'I Couldn't Really Get The Whole Game Flowing'
- Federer: "I Never Had This Pain Before"
- Federer "Happy" As He Advances To Australian Open Second Round
- Federer Opens Quest For Fifth Australian Open Crown
- Federer Ahead Of Australian Open: "I Feel I'm Playing Very Well"