BARCLAYS ATP WORLD TOUR FINALS
Race To London Explained
The Race To London is a calendar-year version of the South African Airways ATP Rankings that began in the first week of the 2012 season. The top eight singles players in the Race at the end of the regular season (ending 4 November in Paris) qualify for the year-end Barclays ATP World Tour Finals.
Each year after the US Open, the ATP increases its promotion of the Race To London to help fans better follow the battle between players to qualify for the season finale, which this year will be held 5-12 November at The 02 arena in London.
The South African Airways ATP Rankings, which fans also know as the world rankings, rank players based on their best results from the past 52 weeks, including performances in 2011.
- Wawrinka Now Leads Emirates ATP Race To London
- Djokovic, Nadal Lead Five Front Runners In Race To London
- Tickets On Sale For 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals In London
- Get Barclays ATP World Tour Finals-Pre-sale Tickets
- Brain Game: The Backhand Effect
- 2013 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals Delivers Record Audiences As Event Continues To Thrive In London