ATP CHALLENGER TOUR FINALS
ATP Challenger Tour Finals To Return In Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo, Brazil
by ATP Staff|
The ATP Challenger Tour Finals will be held in Sao Paulo, Brazil, for the second consecutive year this November. To be played from 27 November to 1 December 2012, the event will feature the top seven players in the 2012 ATP Year-To-Date Challenger Rankings (determined by players’ best 10 Challenger results of the season) plus one wild card.
Players must compete in a minimum of 8 ATP Challenger Tour events to be eligible for the tournament, which will again be played at the Ibirapuera Sports Complex. The tournament will carry $220,000 prize money, including $91,200 should the champion be undefeated during the event. Last year, then-21-year-old German Cedrik-Marcel Stebe won the inaugural event, which attracted more than 10,000 people over five days.
View the latest 2012 ATP Year-To-Date Challenger Rankings
- Challenger Weekly Spotlight: 17-Year-Old Zverev Wins Maiden Title
- Challenger Weekly Spotlight: Kavcic Denied Third Straight Title By Soeda
- ATP Challenger Tour Dispatch: Nanchang
- Challenger Weekly Spotlight: Kavcic and Carreno Busta Go Back To Back
- ATP Challenger Tour Dispatch: Tianjin
- Challenger Weekly Spotlight: Young Guns Carreno And Kyrgios Triumph