ATP CHALLENGER TOUR FINALS
ATP Challenger Tour Finals To Return In Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo, Brazil
by ATP Staff|
The ATP Challenger Tour Finals will be held in Sao Paulo, Brazil, for the second consecutive year this November. To be played from 27 November to 1 December 2012, the event will feature the top seven players in the 2012 ATP Year-To-Date Challenger Rankings (determined by players’ best 10 Challenger results of the season) plus one wild card.
Players must compete in a minimum of 8 ATP Challenger Tour events to be eligible for the tournament, which will again be played at the Ibirapuera Sports Complex. The tournament will carry $220,000 prize money, including $91,200 should the champion be undefeated during the event. Last year, then-21-year-old German Cedrik-Marcel Stebe won the inaugural event, which attracted more than 10,000 people over five days.
View the latest 2012 ATP Year-To-Date Challenger Rankings
- ATP Challenger Tour Season In Review
- Soeda Claims 16th Challenger Crown In Toyota; Dellien Makes Bolivian History
- Schwartzman Wins ATP Challenger Tour Finals Title
- Clezar Saves 3 M.P., Sets Rematch With Schwartzman In Final
- ATP Challenger Tour Dispatch: Toyota
- Schwartzman Saves 2 M.P., Claims Top Spot In Group B