ATP NEWS RELEASE
Paes/Stepanek Qualify For 2012 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
by Press Release|
The Indian-Czech team clinched their first team berth at the prestigious season-ending championship, held at The O2 from 5-12 November, as a result of reaching the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships title match in Tokyo on Saturday.
Paes, 39, has qualified for the 13th time. He is a four-time former runner-up in 1997, 1999, 2000 (all w/Bhupathi) and 2005 (w/Zimonjic).
The 33-year-old Stepanek will be making his debut.
- Radek Stepanek: Quality Over Quantity
- After The US Open, The Countdown To London Begins
- Wawrinka, Cilic Lead London Charge
- Nestor/Zimonjic Qualify For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- Could Federer Be Headed Back To No. 1?
- Federer To Return To Barclays ATP World Tour Finals For Record 13th Straight Year