BNP PARIBAS MASTERS 2012
Nadal Withdraws From Paris And Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
by ATP Staff|
Nadal said, "It’s disappointing for me to miss the last two tournaments of the season in Paris and London, but it doesn't come as a surprise. I will hopefully resume my tennis practice soon since I am making good progress with my recovery from injury. I am not ready to compete in time for these events so I will continue my recovery in Mallorca and work hard to be back as soon as possible."
Brad Drewett, ATP Executive Chairman & President, said: "We wish Rafa all the best as he continues his rehabilitation from injury. Rafa is an incredible champion and it goes without saying that he has been missed on the ATP World Tour over the past few months. We look forward to welcoming him back on the tour very soon."
- Djokovic Returns To No. 1; Qualifies For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Isner Top Seed In Newport
- Nadal Satisfied With Wimbledon Performance
- Brain Game: Rafa's Brilliance On Backhand Return
- Nadal Encouraged By Strong Finish
- Nadal Battles Past 2012 Conqueror Rosol For Wimbledon Third Round Berth