BNP PARIBAS MASTERS 2012
Lopez/Zimonjic Top French Duo In Paris
by ATP Staff|
Lopez and Zimonjic fired 10 aces and won 87 per cent of their first serve points to advance past the Frenchmen in 67 minutes. The Spanish/Serbian duo will face Barclays ATP World Tour Finals hopefuls Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer, the seventh seeds, for a place in the quarter-finals. Qureshi and Rojer are looking to claim one of the final two berths to the season finale in London.
Paul Hanley and Jonathan Marray will meet top seeds Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan in the second round after dismissing Philipp Kohlschreiber and Florian Mayer 7-5, 6-1. Hanley and Marray did not face a break point in the 53-minute victory.
- Bolelli/Fognini Give Italy Lifeline; Switzerland Leads 2-1
- 100 Team Titles: A Remarkable Achievement
- Brunstrom/Monroe Fight Back To Clinch Bastad Crown
- Kowalczyk/Sitak Capture Stuttgart Crown
- Peya/Soares Reach Semi-finals At Queen's
- Klizan/Oswald Cruise To Nice Doubles Crown; Gonzalez/Lipsky Remain Perfect