BNP PARIBAS MASTERS 2012
Lopez/Zimonjic Top French Duo In Paris
by ATP Staff|
Lopez and Zimonjic fired 10 aces and won 87 per cent of their first serve points to advance past the Frenchmen in 67 minutes. The Spanish/Serbian duo will face Barclays ATP World Tour Finals hopefuls Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer, the seventh seeds, for a place in the quarter-finals. Qureshi and Rojer are looking to claim one of the final two berths to the season finale in London.
Paul Hanley and Jonathan Marray will meet top seeds Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan in the second round after dismissing Philipp Kohlschreiber and Florian Mayer 7-5, 6-1. Hanley and Marray did not face a break point in the 53-minute victory.
- Peya/Soares Open Monte-Carlo Campaigns; Nestor/Zimonjic Into QFs
- Bryans Extend Winning Streak, Reach Monte-Carlo QFs
- Bryans Retain Indian Wells Title
- Davydenko/Istomin Win Montpellier Doubles Title
- Germany Meets France In Davis Cup QFs; U.S. Stays Alive
- Switzerland Triumphs; Czech Republic, Japan, Kazakhstan On The Brink