BARCLAYS ATP WORLD TOUR FINALS 2012
Qureshi/Rojer To Make Team Debut At Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
by ATP Staff|
The Pakistani-Dutch pair secured their place on Thursday after they survived a marathon encounter against Feliciano Lopez and Nenad Zimonjic for a 6-4, 6-7(3), 17-15 victory in one hour and 56 minutes for a place in the BNP Paribas Masters quarter-finals.
Qureshi and Rojer will be making their team debut at the season-ending championships. They have a 32-21 match record on the season, highlighted by two ATP World Tour titles at the Estoril Open and Gerry Weber Open. Qureshi partnered Rohan Bopanna at the prestigious event last year.
With tickets still available for the season finale, don’t miss your chance to witness the world’s top eight singles players and doubles teams competing in the world’s biggest indoor tennis tournament. For more information, visit: www.BarclaysATPWorldTourFinals.com.
- Nadal To Miss Remainder of 2014 Season
- Berdych, Murray Boost London Chances As Race Turns To Basel And Valencia
- Cilic Qualifies For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- Actavis Renews Partnership With Barclays ATP World Tour Finals Through 2015
- Ferrer, Murray Continue Race Charge In Vienna; Cilic On The Cusp
- Wawrinka Qualifies For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals