BARCLAYS ATP WORLD TOUR FINALS 2012
Qureshi/Rojer To Make Team Debut At Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
by ATP Staff|
The Pakistani-Dutch pair secured their place on Thursday after they survived a marathon encounter against Feliciano Lopez and Nenad Zimonjic for a 6-4, 6-7(3), 17-15 victory in one hour and 56 minutes for a place in the BNP Paribas Masters quarter-finals.
Qureshi and Rojer will be making their team debut at the season-ending championships. They have a 32-21 match record on the season, highlighted by two ATP World Tour titles at the Estoril Open and Gerry Weber Open. Qureshi partnered Rohan Bopanna at the prestigious event last year.
With tickets still available for the season finale, don’t miss your chance to witness the world’s top eight singles players and doubles teams competing in the world’s biggest indoor tennis tournament. For more information, visit: www.BarclaysATPWorldTourFinals.com.
- Nadal, Bryans Qualify For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- Djokovic Returns To No. 1; Qualifies For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- Nadal Boosts London Chances With Paris Win
- Rojer Partners Groenefeld To Roland Garros Mixed Doubles Title
- Klizan/Oswald Cruise To Nice Doubles Crown; Gonzalez/Lipsky Remain Perfect
- Mirnyi Records 650th Match Win; Bopanna, Qureshi Reach 200