Zagreb Presents ATP ACES For Charity Cheque To Children's Home in Nazorova
by ATP Staff|
Croatia's Ivan Dodig and PBZ Zagreb Indoors tournament director Branimir Horvat presented an ATP ACES For Charity grant cheque, for 10,000 euros, to Children's Home manager Jelica Belosevic on Wednesday.
PBZ, the title sponsor of the ATP World Tour 250 indoor hard-court tennis tournament, which begins on Monday, has been a long-time donor to the Children's Home in Nazorova.
The Children's Home bring children to the tournament in order for them to meet and socialise with the players and experience the sporting atmosphere.
The money will enable workers at the Children's Home to continue their mission of caring for 250 needy children, overseeing their development and teaching young mothers about responsible parenthood.
Donate To ATP ACES For Charity
- Fognini Poses Naked For British Cosmopolitan To Raise Male Cancer Awareness
- Federer Visits Children's Hospital
- Federer: Portrait Of An Artist
- Italian Focus Falls On Fognini And Seppi; ATP ACES For Charity Remembers Luzzi
- Nadal, Casillas Join Forces For Charity Day In Madrid
- Isner, Gimelstob Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grants