Zagreb Presents ATP ACES For Charity Cheque To Children's Home in Nazorova
by ATP Staff|
Croatia's Ivan Dodig and PBZ Zagreb Indoors tournament director Branimir Horvat presented an ATP ACES For Charity grant cheque, for 10,000 euros, to Children's Home manager Jelica Belosevic on Wednesday.
PBZ, the title sponsor of the ATP World Tour 250 indoor hard-court tennis tournament, which begins on Monday, has been a long-time donor to the Children's Home in Nazorova.
The Children's Home bring children to the tournament in order for them to meet and socialise with the players and experience the sporting atmosphere.
The money will enable workers at the Children's Home to continue their mission of caring for 250 needy children, overseeing their development and teaching young mothers about responsible parenthood.
Donate To ATP ACES For Charity
- Djokovic Plays Football For Charity
- Rosol Falls In Dusseldorf Opener; Dodig To Play Haas In Second Round
- Haas To Face Dodig In Semis; Three Germans In SFs
- Dodig Dismisses Cilic In All-Croat Clash; Kohlschreiber Opens Title Defence
- Portugal Open Accepts ATP ACES For Charity Grant For Youth Academy
- Djokovic, Tipsarevic Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grants