Andre Sa Conducts Sao Paulo Clinic With Down Syndrome Kids
Sao Paulo, Brazil
by ATP Staff|
The clinic saw more than 30 children with Down Syndrome participate in a series of drills and activities.
Belo Horizonte-born Sa has won seven ATP World Tour doubles titles and reached a career-high No. 17 in the ATP Doubles Rankings on the 2 February 2009.
Donate To ATP ACES For Charity
- ATP Announces Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo Weeks On 2015 ATP World Tour Calendar
- Isner, Gimelstob Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grants
- First Time Winner Spotlight: Federico Delbonis
- Delbonis Claims Maiden Title In Sao Paulo
- Garcia-Lopez/Oswald Save Three M.P. For Sao Paulo Title
- Lorenzi Reaches First Final In Sao Paulo