Andre Sa Conducts Sao Paulo Clinic With Down Syndrome Kids
Sao Paulo, Brazil
by ATP Staff|
The clinic saw more than 30 children with Down Syndrome participate in a series of drills and activities.
Belo Horizonte-born Sa has won seven ATP World Tour doubles titles and reached a career-high No. 17 in the ATP Doubles Rankings on the 2 February 2009.
Donate To ATP ACES For Charity
- WimBelemDon Project Seeks Funds To 'Put Down Roots'
- Comeback Kings Nieminen & Sa Reign In Buenos Aires
- Cuevas Fends Off An Inspired Vanni For Sao Paulo Title
- Colombian Power Claim Sao Paulo Crown
- Vanni Continues Stunning Run With Marathon Win, Faces Cuevas In Final
- Vanni Continues "Dream" Run To Reach Sao Paulo SF; Souza Upsets Fourth Seed