Andre Sa Conducts Sao Paulo Clinic With Down Syndrome Kids
Sao Paulo, Brazil
by ATP Staff|
The clinic saw more than 30 children with Down Syndrome participate in a series of drills and activities.
Belo Horizonte-born Sa has won seven ATP World Tour doubles titles and reached a career-high No. 17 in the ATP Doubles Rankings on the 2 February 2009.
Donate To ATP ACES For Charity
- Fognini Poses Naked For British Cosmopolitan To Raise Male Cancer Awareness
- Federer Visits Children's Hospital
- Federer: Portrait Of An Artist
- Italian Focus Falls On Fognini And Seppi; ATP ACES For Charity Remembers Luzzi
- Nadal, Casillas Join Forces For Charity Day In Madrid
- ATP Announces Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo Weeks On 2015 ATP World Tour Calendar