Andre Sa Conducts Sao Paulo Clinic With Down Syndrome Kids
Sao Paulo, Brazil
by ATP Staff|
The clinic saw more than 30 children with Down Syndrome participate in a series of drills and activities.
Belo Horizonte-born Sa has won seven ATP World Tour doubles titles and reached a career-high No. 17 in the ATP Doubles Rankings on the 2 February 2009.
Donate To ATP ACES For Charity
- Federer Visits Children At Hospital In Bielefeld
- DiCaprio In Crowd; Robredo's New Perspective
- Djokovic Plays Football For Charity
- Portugal Open Accepts ATP ACES For Charity Grant For Youth Academy
- Djokovic, Tipsarevic Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grants
- Darcis Visits Casablanca Children's Hospital; Anderson Meets Talented Youngsters