SERBIA OPEN 2012
UNICEF Hosts Serbia Open Family Day
by ATP Staff|
UNICEF and Family Sport welcomed children to the “Novak” sports centre in Belgrade for the second annual Serbia Open Family Day, held Sunday ahead of the ATP World Tour 250 tournament.
More than 300 children participated in the event, playing on two teams “Fair” and “Play”, highlighting the theme that fair play is important in sport and in life.
World No. 1 Novak Djokovic, a two-time champion at the Serbia Open, is a National Ambassador for UNICEF in Serbia and serves as an advocate for children’s rights to play and early childhood education.
Donate To ATP ACES For Charity
- Isner, Gimelstob Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grants
- Haas, Almagro Lead Charity Tennis Clinic
- Sa, Soares Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grant Cheque For WimBelemDon Project
- Fognini, Almagro Paint For Charity
- ATP Announces 'ATP ACES For Charity' Grant Recipients For 2014
- Del Potro Cheers Up Young Patients At Tandil Hospitals