SERBIA OPEN 2012
UNICEF Hosts Serbia Open Family Day
by ATP Staff|
UNICEF and Family Sport welcomed children to the “Novak” sports centre in Belgrade for the second annual Serbia Open Family Day, held Sunday ahead of the ATP World Tour 250 tournament.
More than 300 children participated in the event, playing on two teams “Fair” and “Play”, highlighting the theme that fair play is important in sport and in life.
World No. 1 Novak Djokovic, a two-time champion at the Serbia Open, is a National Ambassador for UNICEF in Serbia and serves as an advocate for children’s rights to play and early childhood education.
Donate To ATP ACES For Charity
- Portugal Open Accepts ATP ACES For Charity Grant For Youth Academy
- Djokovic, Tipsarevic Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grants
- Darcis Visits Casablanca Children's Hospital; Anderson Meets Talented Youngsters
- Andy Roddick Foundation Announces New Board of Directors
- Murray To Feature In "Rally Against Cancer" For Hutchins
- Federer Gets Hands On In South Africa