SERBIA OPEN 2012
UNICEF Hosts Serbia Open Family Day
by ATP Staff|
UNICEF and Family Sport welcomed children to the “Novak” sports centre in Belgrade for the second annual Serbia Open Family Day, held Sunday ahead of the ATP World Tour 250 tournament.
More than 300 children participated in the event, playing on two teams “Fair” and “Play”, highlighting the theme that fair play is important in sport and in life.
World No. 1 Novak Djokovic, a two-time champion at the Serbia Open, is a National Ambassador for UNICEF in Serbia and serves as an advocate for children’s rights to play and early childhood education.
Donate To ATP ACES For Charity
- Fognini Poses Naked For British Cosmopolitan To Raise Male Cancer Awareness
- Federer Visits Children's Hospital
- Federer: Portrait Of An Artist
- Italian Focus Falls On Fognini And Seppi; ATP ACES For Charity Remembers Luzzi
- Nadal, Casillas Join Forces For Charity Day In Madrid
- Isner, Gimelstob Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grants