Bryans Help Butorac Raise Over $50,000
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
by ATP Staff|
Eric Butorac called on Bob Bryan, Mike Bryan, Nicholas Monroe, Brian Battistone and Michael Yani to assist at his fourth annual charity event, Eric Butorac's Minnesota Tennis Challenge on 17 November.
“It feels so great to give back to the Minnesota tennis community,” Butorac says. “It is the place where I enjoyed most of my tennis development and hope that many others can share the same opportunities that I had.”
Hosted by Wayne Bryan at Life Time Athletic in Eden Prairie, the charitable cause raised more than $50,000 for inner city tennis programs in Minneapolis and St. Paul. Proceeds benefited the Fred Wells Tennis & Education Center, Inner City Tennis, Saint Paul Urban Tennis and the Rochester Boys and Girls Club.
“I'm lucky to have friends who are willing to take time in their short off-season to come to Minnesota and help raise money for such a great cause,” says Butorac.
The event saw 1,000 people turn out for the festivities, featuring a clinic, doubles Pro-Am, VIP reception, a doubles match between Butorac/Monroe and the top-ranked Bryans, and an auction and gala.
Donate To ATP ACES For Charity
- Fognini Poses Naked For British Cosmopolitan To Raise Male Cancer Awareness
- Federer Visits Children's Hospital
- Federer: Portrait Of An Artist
- Italian Focus Falls On Fognini And Seppi; ATP ACES For Charity Remembers Luzzi
- Nadal, Casillas Join Forces For Charity Day In Madrid
- Isner, Gimelstob Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grants