PLAYER NEWS 2012
Dolgopolov Co-Hosts Charity Exhibition In Forte Dei Marmi
Forte dei Marmi, Italy
by Press Release|
Alexandr Dolgopolov took part in a charity exhibition in Forte dei Marmi, Italy against local hero Walter Trusendi to collect funds for the construction of a guest house for the parents of hospitalised children in the nearby town of Massa.
Before the exhibition, Dolgopolov and Trusendi held a clinic with over 180 children, helped by their respective coaches, Jack Reader and Andrea Parenti.
Andrea Bocelli, the great Italian singer, welcomed Dolgopolov together with the major of Forte dei Marmi, who gave Dolgopolov the Medal of Honour for the City. The Ukranian will now head to Spain to play the Mutua Madrid Open.
- Anderson, Dolgopolov Enjoy Acapulco Water Sports
- Nishikori Visits Memphis Children's Hospital
- Milos Raonic Foundation Contributes $30,000 Grant To Canadian Paralympic Committee
- Isner Joins Blake & Bryans To Support Cancer Research
- Cilic To Host 'Marin & Friends' Charity Event In Monte-Carlo
- Dolgopolov Creates ‘The Dog’ Apparel Collection