Ljubicic Visits Special Olympics Monaco Centre
by ATP Staff|
Newly retired Croatian Ivan Ljubicic visited the Special Olympics Monaco centre on Wednesday morning in Monte-Carlo. The 33 year old is an ambassador for the organisation and was presented with a poster commemorating his career and retirement during the visit.
Ljubicic, a Monte-Carlo resident, was named ATP Arthur Ashe Humanitarian of Year in 2007 in recognition of his work with the Special Olympics and last year was awarded an ATP Aces for Charity grant for the organisation.
Ljubicic retired from the ATP World Tour with a first-round defeat to countryman Ivan Dodig on Sunday at the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters.
- Haas, Almagro Lead Charity Tennis Clinic
- Sa, Soares Receive ATP ACES For Charity Grant Cheque For WimBelemDon Project
- Fognini, Almagro Paint For Charity
- ATP Announces 'ATP ACES For Charity' Grant Recipients For 2014
- Del Potro Cheers Up Young Patients At Tandil Hospitals
- Isner Raises $100,000 For Cancer Center